- This beautifully crafted Buddha comes all the way from Bali, Indonesia
- Like all of our large Buddhas, it is made from the most sustainable and versatile Suar Wood varieties each piece takes over 18 months to cure before carving even commences.
- This buddha is 107cm Tall / 37cm Wide / 22cm Deep
- The carving process from start to finish is a whole year alone, stage by stage
- Truly significant in its pose and justification we can assure you that the quality of our large Buddhas far exceeds the memories and values of the price paid. This Buddha adds a real calm to your life, please enjoy these Buddhas responsibly. A Buddha is for life and not just for Christmas, birthdays and special occasions!
- Each Buddha adopts a specific pose which in turn has a wise meaning, a sentiment to live by none the less.
- We specialise in larger (XL) sized carvings of all varieties. We commission highly specialised one off’s for all purposes
- All prices on this site include FREE UK P&P. So please don’t hesitate to get in touch should you have any further questions prior to purchase