A carved wooden carved bongo drum, with creative patterns and lovely natural colour. The drum is made from goat skin. Please note that the design and colour shown in the web image may differ from the one’s picked as all are handmade and therefore can differ. This Djembe style drum is best played whilst supporting it between your legs.
This is a truly memorable keepsake, let alone good fun instrument and it is regarded as great drum for use and decoration. These are wonderful drums all with creatively designed patterns. This item was lovingly hand made and painted in Bali, Indonesia.
- Never machined made.
- Comes with it’s own individual unique pattern and finish.
- Sustainably sourced.
- All the hand carved tribal decoration is typical to the Buddhist faith.
- Instruments are very popular to both give or receive, apt for all occasions and spaces these beauties are almost always best bought in three’s for greatest harmony.
- Handmade from Wood and is approx H30xW14xD14cm. All our handmade goods can and do differ slightly, it’s all about the character.
- Packaging is recycled Paper & Bubble.