This is a truly memorable keepsake, let alone good fun Instrument and it is regarded as the ideal starter for all those wishing to try the tribal didgeridoo for real. These are wonderful bamboo didgeridoo’s all with creatively designed patterns and wonderful colours. This item was hand made and painted in Bali, Indonesia.
Please note that the design and colour shown in the web image may differ from those sent. As Hand made they can all differ.
This is our smoothest and most popular tribal instrument for the 2013/14 season. Made with no chemicals, no machines, this is just the best usable gift going. Lovingly handmade, cured, carved and finished by Balinese Buddhists. We hope it brightens up your lungs, not for the feint hearted, good fun advised:
- Never machined made.
- Comes with it’s own individual unique pattern and finish.
- Sustainably sourced.
- All the hand painted sections are done with recycled tipex lids, this takes the lot’s patience, skill and determination to give each instrument it’s own character and style, enjoy.
- Instruments are very popular to both give or receive, apt for all occasions and spaces these beauties are almost always best bought in three’s for greatest harmony.
- Handmade from Wood and is approx H120xW10xD10cm. All our handmade goods can and do differ slightly, it’s all about the character.
- Packaging is recycled Paper & Bubble.